The cabins are located at the south end of Winthrop near the KOA campground. Each cabin has a queen bed with high quality linens and bedding, a full bath stocked with plush towels, a sitting area with a flat screen TV and a kitchenette. Cabins 4 and 6 also have a twin size sleeper sofa.
In the summer the private deck, with its down valley view, is a great place for morning coffee. It is common to see bald eagles and hawks flying low and deer grazing in the summer and fall mornings. In the evening enjoy the BBQ picnic area.
Each cabin is equipped with:
- Small refrigerator
- A microwave and toaster
- Coffee maker, coffee and tea
- Dishes, cups and wine glasses
- Utensils & wine opener
- Flat screen TV with satellite
- Free wi-fi
- Clock radio with I-Pod/MP3 dock
- A/C and electric heat
- Beach Towels
Check in time is 3:30pm.
Check out time is 11:30am.
If you would like an early check-in or a late check-out
please ask and we will try to accommodate you.
For the enjoyment of all of our guests at our Cabins, including the decks and lawns, are smoke free.
We have one pet friendly cabin available late spring through early fall. Pets must be pre-registered and may not be left unattended in the cabin- there is an additional fee of $25/night plus tax. Pets are not allowed at the Farm House or in Cabins 1-5.
- Reservations may be guaranteed with a VISA or MasterCard or pre-payment.
Deposit and cancellation Policies:
- - Reservations for the R & B Festival and reservations for certain holidays must be paid for 30 days prior to arrival.
- - Reservations may be cancelled seven (7) days prior to arrival with out penalty.
- - Holiday and Festival Reservations and group reservations have a 30 day cancellation policy and are subject to a cancellation 20% fee.
- - If you need to cancel after the cancellation date we will do our best to re-rent your cabin. You will be responsible for all of the nights we are unable to re-rent.
- - There are no refunds for no shows, late arrivals or early departures.
- - Snow and weather conditions do not change the cancellation policies.
- - Fireplace is not in use during the hot summer months.
- - There is a three night minimum stay during the festivals and most holidays.